So., 23. Apr.|
Dan's Favourite Combo's ( Advanced Level)
This class will cover Dan's favourite combos which may have been seen in some of his performances.
Zeit & Ort
23. Apr., 10:00 – 11:30
Thun, Malerweg 2, 3600 Thun, Schweiz
Über die Veranstaltung
Daniel is an experienced professional pole performer with a vast number of titles to his name including
- UKPPC Runner Up Elite Champion 2015
- Pole Classic Champion (Pole Expo Vegas) 2014
- Mr Pole Dance UK 2013
- UKPPC Professional Champion 2012
- British Isles Professional Champion 2012
- World Pole Sports 6th Place 2013/14
- UKAPP Final Expert Champion 2011 Bucks Pole Fitness Champion Advanced Level 2011
- Northern Pole Prince 2011
- Nottingham Advanced Pole Champion 2011
- Pole Factor Heat Winner 2012
- UKAPP Hertford Head Doubles Winner 2011
- UKAPP Final Doubles Runner up 2011
- Bristol Pole Championships 2011 Runner Up
- Bristol Pole Dance Championships Winner 2010
This class will cover Dan's favourite combos which may have been seen in some of his performances. He will adapt the combo to each level of student to make it fun for all in class. Students are welcome to give moves which they like to do or would like to learn and Dan will try to help you create a combo around this trick.
So not only will we get to learn Dan's combos, we will also get the techniques to learn how to make our very own combo's with moves which we love.
This is a fairly advanced class so for this class you will ideally be working towards air inverts, Shoulder mount, superman, extended butterflies & Gemini/ scorpios.
Price: 65.00 CHF p.P
Daniel Rosen Advanced